Wednesday, 12 June 2013

When it happens...


They say writing about it makes it easier... thought I should give it a try....

It ended just as suddenly and as drastically as it had started... they say life always sums up to zero. It was normal, in a flash I was the most important person on the planet... and now in a second I am again back where I was...

Should nothing good ever happen to you? Should you always be at same average life? Given an option should we choose to sacrifice all happiness to avoid sorrow?
They say you become tougher and tougher with each hardship... but what if it was never going to happen then why would I need to get tougher? Doesn’t tougher mean serious, mature and boring?

Should I be grateful for giving me another chance to experience a new life, a different life? Or should I be angry that all my well planned future was washed away... That I have no clue anymore what is going to happen next?

Was I not good enough or was it his fault? Why is he so happy now or is he just showing that he is? Why did it happen or is it because it was just meant to be? Should I give him a bad time for all this or should I just thank him for this?

Will I ever be normal again? Will I ever feel it again? Will I get an opportunity to feel it again? Will I be able to carry it on next time or should I stay away because It may get spoiled again?

I am free... I can do whatever I want... talk to whoever I want... With the one bond broken It has tightened some more bonds... Each moment  now is happier than it used to be... Then why do I still have the wound and why is it still paining?

I read books, quotes, philosophies they sooth you for a while but none of them has an answer...

Maybe there is no answer... Maybe the sudden turns of life are the joys... I can’t imagine how I can enjoy them, how I will be back again but I know I will... I know it will be over soon or atleast I would be over it... They say time is the solution, it is the healer... I have to have faith, have patience... Who knows tomorrow may be MY DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment